20th October Amazon Quiz Time ,Amazon Quiz Today Answer :Hi Guys,we are posting amazon quiz answers and today i am back with quiz time. Quiz is Simple, You Will Get Rs 100,amazon pay balance if you answer all answers correctly and if you are lucky enough.
There are 5 questions you have to answer all Questions correctly and you will get a chance to win Rs 100.Contest will commence on 20th october and valid from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. 1000 winners will be selected.so,why are you waiting just see answers below and answer correctly all 20th October Amazon Quiz Time.
20th October Amazon Quiz Time Answers
1. Which weightlifter recently won India’s first gold medal at 2018 Youth Olympic Games?
Answer – Jeremy lalrinnunga
2. Which of these is the highest sporting honor of the Republic of India?
Answer –Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
3. Which of these is also known as the ‘Steel city of India’?
4. At 18 years 329 days, who recently became the youngest Indian to score a Test century on debut?
Answer –Prithvi Shaw
5. Who won the Nobel Peace Prize 2018, becoming the first Iraqi to be awarded a Nobel?
Answer –Nadia taha
16th October Amazon Quiz Time Answers
1. How many total squares does a chessboard have?
2. Podiatrists are medical professional devoted to the study and medical treatment of ___?
3. Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of rising sun’ because it gets the first sunrise in the country?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
4. Who is also called the ‘Birdman of India’?
Answer: Salim Ali
5. He adapted a lecture at the University of Dhaka on the theory of radiation sent it to Albert Einstein who translated it German, and had it published in ‘Zeitschrift für Physik’. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, ‘Visva–Parichay’ to him. Who is he?
Answer: Satyendra Nath Bose
13th September Amazon Quiz Time Answers
Answer: R.K. Narayan
2. The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’ – an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this state.
3. If you were eating ‘Crème du Barry’, what would you be eating?
Answer: Cauliflower Soup
4. Which footwear, apparel and equipment brand is named after the Greek goddess of victory?
5. Which Indian airport recently announced launching the use of face recognition as boarding pass for passengers by 2019?
Answer: Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru