Billdesk Payment Gateway – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 200 & Rs 50 Cashback on Second Transaction of Rs 200. Billdesk Gateway Merchant List is Here, where you will get the Benefit of this Offer. Offer is valid from 1st July to 30th September 2017. So Hurry up and avail this Offer Now !!
Note:- If you have already availed this Offer, Then are not eligible again !!
How to Get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 200 Billdesk Payment Gateway:-
1) First of all, Visit any of the Merchant (List available below).
2) On Payment page choose any Option like- Netbanking etc.
3) You will redirect to Billdesk Payment Gateway.
4) Choose Bharat QR Code as Payment mode (Also you have to pay using Visa card).
5) Pay the amount.
List of Participating Merchants:-:-
– ACT Broadband
– Airtel DTH
– Big TV
– Dish TV
– Sun Direct
– Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd
– BSES Rajdhani Power Limited
– BSES Yamuna Power Limited
– Central Power Distribution Company Of AP
– CESC LIMITED
– Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited
– Daman and Diu Electricity Department
– DNH Power Distribution Company Limited
– Eastern Power Distribution Company of AP Limited
– Jamshedpur Utilities and Services Company Limited
– Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited
– Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited
– Reliance Energy
– Tata Power Company Limited
– Torrent Power
– Tripura State Electricity Corporation Ltd
– Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited
– West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
– Air India
– Club Mahindra
– Cox and Kings
– Indigo Airlines
– Jet Airways
– Spice Jet
– Carnival Cinemas
– PVR Cinemas
– Gujarat Gas
– Mahanagar Gas
– Indraprastha Gas
– Hyderabad Metro Water
– Bangalore Metro Water
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Scan to pay and get up to Rs 150 cashback.
2) Redemption Period is 01 Jul 2017 – 30 Sep 2017
3) Eligible Cards (Credit, Debit, Pre-Paid, Visa PayWave), Visa Classic, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum, Visa Signature, Visa Infinite
4) Scan and pay to receive exciting cashback on Shopping. Enjoy Rs 100 cashback* on your first transaction and Rs 50 on the second.
5) Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the offer.
6) The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
7) By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this offer, the Visa cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
(a) Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
(b) Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the offer or goods and/or services provided under the offer.