Amazon Samsung My Galaxy Offer – Subscribe Amazon Prime Subscription via Samsung My Galaxy App and Get Rs 250 Amazon Pay balance. Its a Best Time to Subscribe Amazon Prime subscription for Rs 499 because we are getting Rs 250 Cashback. This Offer is valid for a period commencing from December 1, 2016 to November 30, 2017. So Hurry up and avail this Offer Now !!
How to Get Rs 250 Amazon Pay balance on Subscribing Amazon Prime:-
1) First of all, Download Samsung My Galaxy App from Play Store (Only Samsung users)
2) Go to My Galaxy App on your Samsung mobile, click on the banner communicating the Samsung/Amazon Prime Video offer.
3) Sign in for Amazon Prime Video subscription on your Samsung Device using your existing Amazon account credentials or create a new account.
4) Customer will be able to purchase the Prime Video subscription after 30 days of free trial, in case the customer has already availed the free trial, they will be eligible to make immediate purchase of Prime Video subscription
Amazon will offer Rs 250 as Amazon Pay Balance within 30 days from purchase of Amazon Prime Video subscription.
5) Each customer is eligible to receive benefits only once, irrespective of the number of times he signs-in & watches Amazon Video. The offer is also applicable only once per device.
6) Customer will be eligible for Amazon Pay Balance only if purchase of Prime Video subscription is done within 90 days of completion of the free trial. ( Offer Source Visit Here )
Terms & Conditions:-
1) This Samsung promotional offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the mobile application of www.primevideo.com (“Mobile App”).
2) These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Mobile App and the terms and conditions applicable for Amazon Pay Balance (“Amazon Pay Balance Terms”) issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3) This Offer is valid for a period commencing from December 1, 2016 to November 30, 2017 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon.in in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
4) During the Offer Period any person who:
(a) signs up for the Amazon Prime Video service through Samsung My Galaxy App; and
(b) thereafter becomes a paid member of Amazon Prime Video within 90 days after free trial completion through Samsung My Galaxy App(such person hereinafter referred to as a “Purchaser”), shall be entitled to receive Amazon Pay Balance worth Rs 250 (“Amazon Pay Balance”) issued by QwikCilver.
5) This Offer can only be availed by a Purchaser once, i.e. the first time he/ she meets the above eligibility criteria during the Offer Period.
6) In the event any Customer fails to meet any of the above stated eligibility criteria or any term under these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive the Amazon Pay Balance under this Offer.
7) The Purchaser will be able to purchase the Amazon Prime Video subscription after 30 days of free trial. In case the Purchaser has already availed the free trial, he/ she will be eligible to make immediate purchase of the Amazon Prime Video subscription.
8) Information with respect to Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the eligible Purchaser by Amazon within 30 days of the date of purchase by a Purchaser.
9) Amazon Pay Balance will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Pay Balance cannot be used to purchase other Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. The Amazon Pay Balance Terms are available at http://www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc.
10) By participating in this Offer, every Purchaser expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Purchaser may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.