Paytm Devaaya offer – Get Free Rs 75 Paytm Cash on Pack of Devaaya. Paytm Devaaya offer – www.paytm.com/Devaaya Get Rs 75 Free Paytm Cash on Devaaya Pack Atta, Besan, Daliya, Maida, Poha, Suji, Basmati Rice, Mogra. Offer valid for 3 Times per Paytm account. This Offer is valid in India till January 31st, 2018 on Devaaya Rice products and till November 30th 2017 on rest of the products. So Hurry up and Buy Devaaya packs and Get Rs 75 Paytm Cash on it !!
How to Get Rs 15 Free Paytm Cash from Devaaya Pack ?
1) First of all, Visit on your Nearest General Store which has new packs of Devaaya.
2) Buy a Devaaya Pack of Rs 25 (Make sure Paytm Devaaya offer is mentioned on it (See screenshot below).
3) Buy Devaaya and Open the Pack.
4) Look for a Promocode inside the Pack.
6) Enter your Promo code (which you got from Devaaya Pack).
7) Login/Sign up on Paytm.
8) That’s it, Rs 75 will be credited to your Paytm wallet Instantly.
9) Now You can use it for Mobile Recharge or Bill Payments.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
How can I redeem my cash code? Paytm Devaaya Offer – www.paytm.com/Devaaya
Step 1 – Enter your cash code, then click on Proceed.
Step 2 – If you do not have an account on Paytm.com, please make one by clicking on Create Account in order to add money to your online wallet.
Step 3 –You are done! Now you have Paytm Cash and you can now use it for recharging mobile/ DTH or shopping.
What can I use Paytm Cash for? Paytm Devaaya Offer – www.paytm.com/Devaaya
You can use Paytm Cash to recharge your prepaid mobile number, DTH or Data card or pay your mobile, landline, electricity & gas bills. You can also use it to shop from our range of lakhs of items!
How many cash codes can I use? Paytm Devaaya Offer – www.paytm.com/Devaaya
You can use upto 3 cash code in total till end of offer.
How and where can I shop using my Paytm Cash? Paytm Devaaya Offer – www.paytm.com/Devaaya
Oh, you can shop across categories of Men, Women, Electronics, Home, Sports & more, right here at Paytm! You can recharge you mobile, DTH and much more. You can shop at the website here or on your Paytm App.
How to use Paytm Cash for mobile recharging? Paytm Devaaya Offer – www.paytm.com/Devaaya
Step 1 – Go to paytm.com
Step 2 – Enter your mobile details, amount (amount equal to the money you have in Paytm wallet. If you enter an amount more than wallet balance then you will have to make differential payment through credit/debit card) and click on proceed to recharge
Step 3 – Click on Proceed to Pay
Step 4 – Click on use Paytm wallet to complete the payment
Where can I download Paytm App from? Paytm Devaaya Offer – www.paytm.com/Devaaya
You could either search for it on your App store or click here to download.
I already have an account on Paytm.com. Is this offer for me too? Paytm Devaaya Offer – www.paytm.com/Devaaya
Yes existing Paytm users can also use their cash code and get Paytm Cash.
I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this? Paytm Devaaya Offer – www.paytm.com/Devaaya
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm to verify your account. You will need to go through this step only once.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Participation in this Promotion namely, Paytm- L T Foods Ltd. Offer (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Product is also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2) This Offer is being conducted by L T Foods Ltd. (“Partner”) in association with One97 Communications Ltd.’s (“One97 or Paytm) (collectively referred to as Organizer) on One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’), for Products defined hereinafter.
3) This Offer is valid in India till January 31st, 2018 on Devaaya Rice products and till November 30th 2017 on rest of the products (‘Offer Period’) on purchase of Devaaya packs (Atta, Besan, Daliya, Maida, Poha, Suji, Basmati Rice, Mogra), referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only.
4) The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of Partner and One97, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
5) After purchasing the Products, the participant will get the Coupon code (“Code”) inside the pack. After getting this Code, the participant can participate in the Offer in the following manner.
6) Participants will apply the code on www.paytm.com/devaaya. On successfully applying the code, the participant will get the respective amounts in their Paytm wallet.
7) Each code is unique and can be used once. A single user account can avail the offer once.
8) Paytm cashback is the term used to define Paytm cash that participant gets when he successfully applies the code on Paytm website and then completes the transaction . The cash earned this way is stored in the Paytm wallet and is used to purchase products/do recharges on Paytm website only. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
9) The rice coupons will be valid till 31st January, 2018 and the remaining coupons will be valid till 30th November 2017.
10) You can use the Paytm cashback thus collected for mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment, shopping etc.
11) In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the pack/insert/voucher and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail.
12) Participants can buy all products and services offered on Paytm.com or Paytm app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm. It can be used to purchase talktime or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
13) Actual recharge will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies. Post paid users may pay any post paid bill on Paytm, only if they are paying their entire outstanding bill amount. Paytm/PARTNER does not take any responsibility for partial bill payment being rejected by Post paid users’ operator/service provider. If Post paid users’ bill amount is higher than Paytm cash he/she has in his/hers account, he/she will need to pay for the balance amount through any of the payment modes/means accepted on Paytm.
14) The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period.
15) Paytm cashback offered as part of this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this. At any stage, PARTNER and/or Paytm reserves their right to call upon the Participant to submit any document for verification of identity as per its sole discretion.