Amazon Cricket Quiz , Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers : hello guys after long time we are back with amazon quiz.Answer & Win Rs.20,000 amazon pay balance.This Time Prize is Big & Quiz is Simple, You Will Get Rs.20,000 amazon pay balance from amazon cricket quiz.
In This Amazon April Quiz, All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Then You Can Win Rs.20,000 amazon pay balance.This quiz will be live till 31st May. So, hurry up guys. We had added all answers to today’s Quiz.
There are a total of 20 (Twenty) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June,2018
How to Participate in Amazon Cricket Quiz ?
1. Download Amazon App.
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On HomePage You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers
1. In a T20 match, no more than __ fielders can be on the leg side at any time.
2. In the context of cricket what does LBW stand for?
Answer: Leg before wicket
3. T20 cricket was first introduced by the England and Wales Cricket Board in 2003.
4. Who was the first player to score a century in T20 internationals?
Answer: Chris Gayle
5. In the context of cricket, what is ‘scoring a ton’?
Answer: Scoring 100 runs
More Details Of Amazon Cricket Quiz :
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.