Yatra Coupons, offers and Promo Codes June 2018
Yatra Flight Offers ,yatra amazon pay offer ,yatra coupons,Ytara YTAMZ18 promocode : Hello guys i am back with awesome offer where you will get Rs.1200 savings on domestic flight bookings.
yes, now you can book domestic flight tickets of minimum Rs 5000 and get Rs.1200 savings(Rs. 600 instant OFF for YTAMZ18 promo and Rs. 600 cashback in Amazon Pay wallet) but you have to pay through amazon pay balance .The offer is valid once per user and during offer period.So why are you waiting book domestic flights on Yatra through Amazon Pay. Hurry! This offer valid till June 10, 2018.
Minimum booking amount of Rs.5,000.YTAMZ18 promo needs to be applied for discount(Rs 600) and remaining amount has to paid through amazon pay.
How to Avail Yatra Flight Offers
- First of all, Visit Yatra page here
- No Book Domestic Flight ticket/s worth Rs.5000 or more
- Apply promo code – YTAMZ18
- Now, pay via Amazonpay balance only to get Rs.600 acshback.
- You will get flat 600 Rs discount with promo + 600 Rs cashback as Amazon pay balance.
- That’s it,enjoy your travel trip.(amazon pay T and c)
Yatra Flight Offers Terms & Conditions
- Save Rs.1,200 (Rs. 600 instant OFF and Rs. 600 cashback in Amazon Pay wallet) on domestic flights booking made on Yatra through Amazon Pay.
- A minimum booking amount of Rs.5,000 is required to avail the offer.
- Use promo code YTAMZ18 to avail the offer.
- The cashback will be credited within 3 working days.
- The offer will be valid ONCE during the offer period and auto-credited to users Amazon Pay wallet within 3 working days.
- The offer is valid till June 10, 2018.
Yatra Online is one of India’s leading online travel companies.The company provides booking facility for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel bookings, holiday packages, buses, trains, in city activities, inter-city and point-to-point cabs, homestays. As a leading platform of accommodation options, Yatra provides real-time bookings for more than 83,000 hotels in India and over 800,000 hotels around the world.