Amazon Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Quiz Answers ,Amazon Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Quiz ,Amazon 19th October quiz ,Amazon 19th October quiz answers: Hi Guys,we are posting amazon quiz answers .This Time Prize is Big & Quiz is Simple, You Will Get Bose Soundlink Revolve+ if you answer all answers correctly and if you are lucky enough.
There are 5 questions you have to answer all Questions correctly and you will get a chance to win Bose Soundlink Revolve+.Contest will commence on 19th October and valid from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. 1 winner will be selected.So,why are you waiting just see answers below and answer correctly all Amazon Quiz time 19th October .
How to Participate in ?
2. Now Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. Then On HomePage You will see a Banner of Quiz on The Top.
4. Open that, and Click on Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now, Answer from Below.
Amazon Bose Sound Link Quiz Answers – 19th October
- Which planet is considered Earth’s ‘sister’ planet?
Answer – Venus
2. Who is also known as the ‘Father of Indian Civil Aviation’?
Answer – J R D tata
3. Which of these is also called the ‘City of Spices’, for its role as the major trading point of Indian spices during the middle ages?
Answer – Kozhikode
4. He invented an instrument to measure the weight and pressure of solar rays and prepared the original plan for the Damodar Valley Project. Who is he?
Answer – Meghand Saha
5. Which economist(s) was awarded the 2018 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences?
Answer – William Nordhaus and Paul Romer
Q1. Which of these are NOT considered to be a macronutrient in context to human dietary requirements?
Answer – Vitamins
Q2.Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answer – Medusa
Q3.The ‘Angkor Vat’ temple is the largest religious monument ever built. Where is it situated?
Answer – Cambodia
Q4.The world’s first public blockchain bond ‘bond-I’ was launched last week by which International organization?
Answer – World Bank
Q5.Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Answer – Jim Corbett National Park