Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers ,Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz ,Amazon 29th august quiz ,Amazon 18th October quiz answers: Hi Guys,we are regularly posting amazon quiz answers .Today also we are back with nova 3 quiz answers .This Time Prize is Big & Quiz is Simple, You Will Get Huawei Nova 3 if you answer all answers correctly and if you are lucky enough.
There are 5 questions you have to answer all Questions correctly and you will get a chance to win Huawei Nova 3 .Contest will commence on 18th October and valid from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. 1 winner will be selected.So,why are you waiting just see answers below and answer correctly all Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers.
How to Participate in Huawei Nova 3 Quiz?
2. Now Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. Then On HomePage You will see a Banner of Quiz on The Top.
4. Open that, and Click on Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now, Answer from Below.
Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz Answers: 18th October
1. Which of these is also called the ‘Millennium city of India’?
Answer: Gurugram/ Gurgaon
2. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river that flows through the region?
3. Who won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer: C. V. Raman
4. Who was the first Indian to travel to space?
Answer: Rakesh Sharma
5. The asteroid belt is a well known astronomical ‘highway’ that exists between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars. Which of these is a celestial body that can and has been found in this ‘highway’?
Answer: Dwarf planets
Amazon Huawei Nova 3 Quiz
- Where did the large loose garment known as the ‘poncho originate ?’
Ans) South america
2) Mary kom is an indian olympic boxer hailing from __ .
3) Which of these was written by william shakespeare?
Ans) Taming of the shrew
4) The anglo-zanzibar war between the united kingdom and zanzibar sultanate was the shortest recorded war in history.how long did it last ?
Ans) 38-45 minutes
5) The book ‘long walk to fredom ‘ is an autobiography of which one of these ?
Ans) Nelson mandela
More Details of this Quiz:
1) This Contest will commence on 29 August 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Huawei Nova 3 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).