Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers ,Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz ,Amazon 12th September quiz ,Amazon 12th September quiz answers : Hi Guys,we are regularly posting amazon quiz answers .Today also we are back with fitbit versa quiz answers .This Time Prize is Big & Quiz is Simple, You Will Get Fitbit versa smart watch if you answer all answers correctly and if you are lucky enough.
There are 5 questions you have to answer all Questions correctly and you will get a chance to win Fitbit Versa smart watch . So,why are you waiting just see answers below and answer correctly all Amazon fitbit versa Quiz Answers.
Contest will commence on 4th October and valid from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. 1 winner will be selected.
How to participate in Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz
2. Now Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. Then On HomePage You will see a Banner of Quiz on The Top.
4. Open that, and Click on Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now, Answer from Below.
Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers -4th October
1. The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students which of these languages?
2. Which one of these blood-types is called the ‘universal donor type’ because it is compatible with all other blood type?
Answer: O- negative
3. What is the irrational fear of trees called?
4. Iromba is a dish made of fish, vegetables and bamboo shoots and is served fermented. Which North Eastern Indian state is this dish associated with?
5. Who founded Facebook?
Answer: Mark Zuckerberg
Amazon Fitbit Versa Quiz Answers 12th september :
Q1. Who portrayed the role of Milkha Singh in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag?
Answer – Farhan Akhtar
Q2.Which sportsperson has been appointed as Assam’s first ever sports ambassador?
Answer – Hima das
Q3. Which of these Indian movies did NOT get nominated for Best Foreign Language Film at the Oscars?
Q4. Created by Edgar Rice Borroughs, John Clayton is raised by apes in the jungles of Africa. What do we know him popularly as?
Answer – Tarzan
Q5. Who won the Men’s Singles at the recently held 2018 US Open ?
answer – Novac Djokovic