(17th October)Amazon Apple Smart Watch Quiz – Answer & Win Apple Smart Watch
Amazon Apple Smart Watch quiz , Amazon Apple Smart Watch Answers : hello folks,great news amazon back with new quiz today that is Apple Smart Watch quiz .So ,answer and stand a chance to win Apple Smart Watch if you are lucky enough.
Just you have to answer 5 questions and get a chance to win Apple Smart Watch . There will be 1 winner.This Contest will commence on 17th October from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).So,why are you waiting just see answers below and answer all correctly.
How to Participate in Amazon Apple Smart Watch Quiz?
1. First of all Download Amazon App.
2. Now Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. Then On HomePage You will see a Banner of Quiz on The Top.
4. Open that, and Click on Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now, Enjoy amazon quiz.
Click here to join our what’s app group to chat with us for any queries.
Click here here to join our telegram channel for instant updates
Amazon Apple Smart Watch Quiz Answers -17 0ctober
1. Which of the following is not a variety of mango?
Answer: Red Dacca
2. Which of these books has been crowned with the ‘Best of the Booker’ award – a special prize awarded in commemoration of the Booker Prize’s 40th anniversary in 2008?
Answer: Salman Rushdie, Midnight’s Children
3. Which theory made famous by Albert Einstein explains why all ‘observers’ have their own separate measure of time because of the finite speed of light?
Answer: Theory of Relativity
4. Long Island Iced Tea is a popular thirst-quencher during the hot summers. How much tea goes into a glass of Long Island Iced Tea made by a traditional recipe?
5. Who won the 2018 US Open (tennis) Women’s singles title?
Answer: Naomi Osaka
Answers Of Amazon Apple Smart Watch Quiz
Q1. Via which luxury tourist train could you travel from New Delhi to Agra via Sawai Madhopur, Chittaurgarh and Jaisalmer?
Answer – Palace on wheels
Q2. Which of these is the name of a popular mustache style?
Answer – Handlebar
Q3. Where is the “Garampani wildlife sanctuary” located?
Answer – Assam
Q4. Geet Sethi represents India for which of these sports?
Answer – English Billiards
Q5. The Reserve Bank of India recently announced a new ₹100 note which bears the motif of which UNESCO World Heritage site on its back?
Answer – The rani ki Vav (the queen’s stepwell) Gujarat
More Details on Amazon Apple Smart Watch Quiz :
1) This Contest will commence on 29 July 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 29 July 10:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3) Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4) Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5) The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6) The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Apple Watch Series 3 GPS 42mm Smart Watch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).