Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers,Amazon Blackberry Key2 quiz Answers, Amazon App Only Morning Quiz Time Contest Answers ,amazon Blackberry Quiz Answers 31 October: Hi Guys,we are posting amazon quiz answers and today i am back with quiz time. This Time Prize is Big & Quiz is Simple, You Will Get Blackberry Key2 Le if you answer all answers correctly and if you are lucky enough.
There are 5 questions you have to answer all Questions correctly and you will get a chance to win Blackberry Key2 .Contest will commence on 31st September and valid from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. 1 winner will be selected.so,why are you Waiting just see answers below and answer correctly all Amazon Blackberry Key2 Quiz answers .
Amazon Blackberry Key2 LE Quiz Answers 14th November
1, Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answer – Medusa
2. Which of these planets could, theoretically, float if submerged in water due to its low density?
3. In 2011, which country hosted a Fromula 1 Race for the first time?
4. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer –Chandrasekhara ventaka raman
5. Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
Amazon Blackberry Key2 Quiz Answers
1. In which country would you find the Mount Eden or Maungawhau, a majestic bowl-like crater?
Answer: New Zealand
2. What is the nickname for the Great Bell located in the Elizabeth Tower?
Answer: Big Ben
3. In which city can you find Brandenburg Gate, considered a symbol of the tumultuous history of Europe and current day, of European unity?
4. He’s also known as the pioneer of India’s Green revolution, and was recently honored with ICFA’s first-ever World Agriculture Prize. Who is he?
Answer: M. S. Swaminathan
5. Rolled out this week, _______ is India’s first engine-less semi-high speed train, and will eventually replace the Shatabdi Express for inter-city travel.
- This Contest will commence on 31 October 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Blackberry Key2 smartphone (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).