Amazon Cricket Quiz , Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers : Hi Guys , It’s IPL TIme. Every One Knows The Fever Of IPL In India so Amazon Brought you The Amazon Cricket Quiz To Win Free real Cash . Amazon India Comes Back With Another App Only Quiz, This Time Prize is Big & Quiz is Simple, You Will Get Rs.20000 In Your Amazon Pay balance Wallet.
Amazon Quiz is now a basic contest of Amazon to promote anything. Amazon just asks a question about Product which they are promoting. You have to answer all question you will able to get that product or Amazon Pay balance for free. This free balance can use be used for Shopping on Amazon for a limited time. Winners in this quiz are limited because they select lucky users who had completed quiz with all correct answers.
There are a total of 20 (Twenty) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June,2018
How to Play Amazon Quiz and Win?
1. Download Amazon App
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On Home Page, you will see Quiz Banner.
4. Click on that Quiz will Open.
5. Now, Click on Start.
6. Now, See Answer from below.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers:
1. In a T20 match, no more than __ fielders can be on the leg side at any time. Fill in the blank.
Answer – 5
2. Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 international ever played?
Answer – Australia and New Zealand
3. In the context of cricket what is a ‘Timed out’?
Answer – A dismissal that occurs when an incoming batsman is not ready to play in 90 seconds
4. Which of these is NOT a method of dismissal in cricket?
Answer – Winking
5. In a T20 match, after the first six overs a maximum of five fielders can be outside the fielding circle.
Answer – True
6. Alexa can provide you the latest statistics for cricket players
Answer – True
7. Alexa can book tickets to the home matches for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Answer – True
More Details Of This Amazon Cricket Quiz :
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.