Amazon pay shopping offer – Flat 10% Cashback on Purchase using Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon pay shopping offer – Hello guys you are enjoying all the free recharge tricks.Now amazon has offer where Flat 10% Cashback on Purchase using Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon is back again with new deal and offering Flat 10% Cashback on Purchase using Amazon Pay Balance. Offer valid from 21st Jan to 24th Jan 2018. The offer is applicable on purchases made using only Amazon Pay balance during the offer period. Maximum cashback is 200.So Hurry up and avail this Offer Now !!
How to Get 10% Cashback on Purchase Amazon Pay Balance:-
1) First of all, Visit Amazon Website Here
2) Choose the product which you want to buy. Minimum purchase should be Rs 250+.
3) Click on “Buy Now” and add the product to your shopping cart.
4) Login/Sign up on Amazon.
5) Enter your shipping details/address.
6) Pay the amount using your Amazon balance.
7) You will get the 10% Cashback in your Amazon wallet within 5 days of your Product Shipping. Maximum cashback is 200. ( Offer Source Visit Here )
Terms & Conditions:-
1.What is the Amazon Pay balance cashback offer (“Offer”)?
(a) Shop with Amazon Pay balance only for the eligible products and get 10% cashback up to Rs.200 max cashback per customer during the offer period.
(b) The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible customer’s account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from product shipping date.
(c) The Offer is available on 21st January, 2018 00:00:01am to 24th January, 2018 23:59:00pm only (“Offer Period”). For Amazon Prime members, the offer is valid from 12:00 noon January 20, 2018 to January 24, 2018.
(d) The Offer is only applicable for a minimum of Rs.250 order (excluding delivery fee, gift-wrapping fees) on Amazon.in, Amazon Now (Site and/or App) using only Amazon Pay balance during the Offer Period.
(e) The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in (Site and/or App) using your Amazon Pay balance during Offer Period.
(f) The maximum cumulative cash back for Amazon.in customers is Rs.200 across all transactions conducted on Amazon.in during the Offer Period. Amazon Prime customers get up to Rs.200 back during Prime Early Access, 20th Jan 2018, 12 noon to midnight and up to Rs.200 back during the Great Indian sale, 21st to 24th Jan 2017.
(g) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.
2.How can I avail this offer?
Shop with Amazon Pay balance only for Rs.250 or more (excluding delivery fee, gift-wrapping fees) while making a purchase on Amazon.in/Amazon App, and get 10% cashback up to a max of Rs.200 per customer.
(Purchases made with a combination of payment methods will not be eligible for the Amazon Pay balance cashback).
In addition, your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.
3.When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from date of shipping.
4.What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event?
The minimum transaction amount to avail cash back is Rs.250 in a single order (containing offer eligible products only, excluding delivery fees and gift-wrapping charges) on Amazon.in, using only Amazon Pay balance to make the purchase.
5.Would I get cashback if I make a part payment using my Amazon pay Balance?
No, you would not be eligible to get cashback, because the purchase needs to be made entirely with Amazon Pay balance.
6.What is the maximum cash back that I can avail?
The maximum cash back per customer is Rs.200 across Site and App during the Offer Period.
7.Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
The offer is not applicable on the following products and categories:
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded)
• Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs)
• Prepaid mobile recharges
• Samsung mobile and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro, Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, Galaxy A9 Pro Gold, Galaxy A5 2017, Galaxy A7 2017, Galaxy J3, Galaxy j5 2016, Galaxy J7 Prime (16 GB) and Samsung Galaxy On8 mobile devices, Apple iPhone 8 and Apple iPhone 8 Plus products with Jio Buyback Offer, Redmi 4A, Redmi Y1, Redmi 4 (Gold 16gb), Redmi 4 (Black 16gb), Lava Z60 (Gold), Lava Z60 (Black), Oppo mobiles
• Paid Prime membership
• Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
• Amazon Pay balance re-loads
• Precious Jewelry and Gold, silver coins
• All Laptops
• Refrigerators, Televisions, Washing Machines & Dryers, Range Hoods & Chimneys, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Air Conditioners
• Recliners, Sofa sets, Sofas, Beds, Dining table sets, rocking chairs
• Amazon Home services
• Amazon Global Store
• Transactions on Amazon pay partner sites & apps
8. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback.
9. I am an Amazon Prime customers, and I placed an order during Prime Early Access on 20th Jan for more than Rs.250, using only Amazon Pay balance. I also placed an order between 21st and 24th Jan for more than Rs.250, using Amazon Pay balance. How much cashback am I eligible for?
Amazon Prime customers will get 10% back, up to Rs.200 on their order placed during Prime Early Access, 20th Jan 2018, 12 noon to midnight. They are also eligible for 10% back, up to Rs.200 back on their orders placed during the Great Indian sale, 21st to 24th Jan 2017. The customer can get up to Rs.400 back if he places an order in both during Prime Early Access, 20th Jan 2018, 12 noon to midnight and the Great Indian sale, 21st to 24th Jan 2017, using only Amazon Pay balance.