We had added all answers of this quiz So, You can be eligible for winning a prize from Amazon. There will be 5 Questions. You have to give all answers correctly for winning Quiz.The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 6 months, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 60,000 credited over a period of 6 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each
There are a total of 1 (one) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30 April 2018
Amazon March Quiz Answers
1. Which of these is NOT a meaning of the word ‘March’?
Answer- Predicting the future accurately
2. In March the sun crosses the celestial equator and the day and night are of equal length. What is this phenomenon called?
3.In Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar what does the ‘Ides of March’ refer to?
Answer- 15th march
4. Which of these is a western zodiac sign associated with March?
5. International Women’s Day celebrated on 8 March is a national holiday in Angola, Armenia,Azerbaijan,Cambodia, Georgia, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan,Laos, Moldova, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Uganda, Ukraine and Zambia.
How to Play Amazon March Quiz
1. First of all Download Amazon App
2. Sign up/login on Amazon App.
3. On, Home Page, you will see Banner of Today’s Quiz.
4. Click on that Banner.
5. The quiz will Start, now see and give answers.
Congratulation Banner –
More Details of this Quiz –
1. This Contest will commence on 1st March from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st March11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 10 (ten) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 6 months, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 60,000 credited over a period of 6 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.