Amazon Philips Quiz , Amazon Philips Quiz answers ,Amazon Philips Quiz all answers , All correct answers of Amazon Philips Quiz : Hi Guys,we are posting amazon quiz answers and Amazon India Comes Back With Another App Only Quiz
There are 5 questions you have to answer all Questions correctlyThis contest will commence on 16th November from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) .so,why are you waiting just see answers below and answer all correctly.
How to Participate in Amazon Philips Quiz?
2. Now Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. Then On HomePage You will see a Banner of Quiz on The Top.
4. Open that, and Click on Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now, Answer from Below.
Amazon Philips Quiz Answers: 16th November
1, The __ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Rs.5
2. Raut Nacha is folk dance performed mainly by the tribal communities of which state?
3. The Bhimbetka rock shelters are an archaeological site of the Palaeolithic period. It is located in which state?
Answer – Madhya Pradesh
4. In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Answer –Santorini, Greece
5. The legendary comic book writer Stan Lee, who passed away recently, was associated with which house of comic books?
Answer –Marvel Comics
Answers Of Amazon Philips Quiz :
1. Beards and moustaches can protect one from UV rays and skin damage.
2. Which of these is the NOT the name of a popular beard style?
Ans: Mole Patch
3. The Philips Dura Power beard trimmer BT3221/15 can deliver up to ___minutes of cordless use after 1 hour of charging ?
Ans: 90 Minutes
4. Which of these is NOT a feature of the new Philips DuraPower beard trimmers?
Ans: Powered By Arc Reactor
5. Which of these Indian celebrities is currently associated with Philips trimmers and male grooming products?
Ans: Virat Kohli
More Details of Amazon Philips Quiz :
1. This Contest will commence on 30th June from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 25th July 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an amazon pay balance worth Rs 5000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).