(12th-14th Feb)Amazon Vivo Carnival Offer:Upto Rs.4000 off + BMS Rs.500 Voucher
Amazon Vivo Carnival Offer : Hello guys amazon is back with vivo carnival where vivo mobiles are at jaw dropping prices and upto Rs.4000 off on vivo mobiles and additionally Book my show couple voucher worth Rs.500 .So ,if you are wiling to buy a new mobile this is best opportunity.Don,t miss it.
This also provides no cost EMI Offer upto 12 months and Exchange offer Too.Offer is valid From 12th to 14th February.So hurry up and buy now.
Check this also : Infocus vision 3 at Rs.6999
How To Buy At Amazon Vivo Carnival Offer
1. First of all, Visit Amazon Vivo carnival page here
Handpicked mobile : Vivo Y53 At Rs.8990
2. Then Select your desired mobile & Add it to cart
3. Now click on Proceed to checkout
4. Now Login / Create your account on Amazon
5. Then enter your Shipping address and other details
6. After that continue to a payment page
7. Pay Amount via any of the Payment methods
8. You will receive the product soon and Rs.500 BMS voucher also
Offer source : visit here
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is No Cost EMI?
No Cost EMI is a special offer by which you will pay your EMI provider only the order value, equally divided over your repayment timelines.
For example, if you buy a Rs. 18,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs. 3,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs. 18,000.
- Which payment methods can I use to get a No Cost EMI?
No cost EMI is available on credit cards from all banks (Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Citi Bank, SBI, IndusInd, Yes Bank, Kotak, RBL, HSBC, Standard Chartered) and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards.
- Are there any fees or down payment?
There are no processing fees and no down payment for these transactions.
- Can I use my Amazon Gift card balance along with the No cost EMI card payment?
No, you will have to deselect your Amazon Gift card balance if you wish to make a payment using the No cost EMI option.
- Can I use the No cost EMI payment option to pay for purchase on Exchange offer?
Yes, if your product is eligible for both Exchange Offer & No cost EMI. In that case, your EMI amount will be calculated on the reduced amount (after deducting the Exchange value).
- How will my EMI be deducted?
This will be a monthly process as per the arrangement with your EMI provider. Please check with your provider for specific details.
Terms and Conditions of Credit Card No Cost EMI
The following terms and conditions apply to no cost equated monthly installment (“EMI“) transactions made using a credit card issued by any bank and using EMI facility as a payment option (“No Cost EMI“).
- The No Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on amazon.in or the mobile application/ mobile site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in“) using a credit card issued by any bank using EMI facility; if available on Amazon.in.
- The No Cost EMI facility is funded by participating sellers and brands (as the case may be) and is made available on select products, as determined from time to time by such sellers and/or brands.
- The No Cost EMI payment option can only be availed using the credit card of any bank on Amazon.in and is not available on purchases made using any other payment method including debit cards or net banking or cash on delivery payment methods.
- Using the No Cost EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on Amazon.in, will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on Amazon.in (at the time of making the purchase transactions). The participating sellers or brands (as the case may be) will provide amounts equivalent to the interest imposed by the banks to undertake the purchase transactions on EMI.
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- To avail the No Cost EMI facility, customers must place an order with only one eligible item added to the cart. The No Cost EMI payment option cannot be used with multiple items (including multiple eligible items) in the cart.
- The customers may avail the No Cost EMI facility, provided that:
- the order is not cancelled by the customer or the participating sellers or Amazon; or
- the product is not returned / exchanged by the customer.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards. Amazon will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Amazon reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability.