(Answers Added)Amazon Honor Quiz – Answer & Win Honor View 10
Amazon Honor View 10 Quiz , Amazon honor Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Honor View 10 Quiz All Answers , Amazon 5th January Amazon Honor View 10 Quiz Win, Amazon Honor View 10 Quiz All Correct Answers,Amazon View 10 quiz answers – Hello guys you looted amazon pay cashback offer and now you have got a chance to win honor view 10 answer simple questions and chance to win a honor view 10.
There are a total of 5 (five) prizes that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 28th March, 2018.
Amazon Honor Quiz – Answer & Win Rs.5000
1. Download The Amazon App In Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2.Create/Signin Into Amazon Account
3.On Home Page Of The App & You See The Banner Of Amazon Honor view 10 Quiz
4. Open Banner & Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
Answers Of Amazon Honor View 10 Quiz
1. The Honor View 10 comes with a Dual-lens AI camera. What does ‘AI’ stand for in this context?
Answer :- Artificial intelligence
2. Which chipset does the Honor View 10 have?
Answer :- Kirin 970 AI chipset
3.What is the inbuilt RAM & ROM combination on the Honor View10?
Answer :- 6GB + 128 GB ROM
4. Which of these is NOT a feature of the Honor View 10?
Answer :-Portable Fondue pot
5.Does the Dual Sim of the Honor View 10 support 4G Volte on both slots?
Answer :- Yes
You Will get the Congratulations Banner Like This
More Details Of This Quiz :
1. This Contest will commence on 5th January from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 18th January 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. A total of 5 (Five) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest who answer all 5 (Five) questions correctly.