Coca Cola Products – Get upto Rs 92 Amazon Gift Voucher on Purchase of Fanta, Limca, Sprite. Coca Cola Amazon Offer on Fanta, Limca, Sprite. They are Giving Amazon Gift Voucher equal to the Bottle Price. The Offer is valid from August 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017. Offer valid for once per user per mobile/amazon account. So Hurry up !!
How to Get upto Rs 92 Amazon Pay balance from Coca-Cola Products:-
1) First of all, Visit on your Nearest Store where Bottle should be Latest.
2) Buy any Fanta, Limca, Sprite and Look on that Bottle and Find Amazon Offer on it (See Price Table below) (If available then Buy, Otherwise don’t).
|Product||Size / Quantity|
of the Product
|Value of the|
|PET Products ofFanta|
|PET 600 mililitre||35|
|PET 750 mililitre||38|
|PET 1.25 litre||60|
|PET 1.5 litre||65|
|PET 1.75 litre||75|
|PET 2 litre||85|
|PET 2.25 litre||90|
|PET 2.5 litre||92|
3) To receive the GC Code, the customers will be required to purchase a Product and SMS the unique code (not the GC Code) that has been printed behind the label of the Product (“Unique Code”) to 9266392663. The customers need to send the SMS with the Unique Code before September 30, 2017
Example- Xxxxxxxx to 9266392663
4) Upon validating the authenticity /genuineness of the Unique Code and the uniqueness of the mobile number from which the SMS has been sent, customers will receive a GC Code through an SMS to the same mobile number.
5) Visit www.amazon.in/addgiftvoucher
6) At the log-in page, enter email id and password for your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an Amazon.in account, create an account.
7) Click on ‘Login’.
8) Enter the alphanumeric GC Code and click on ‘Add to your balance’.
9) Amazon Pay balance will be added to your Amazon wallet instantly. Enjoy !!
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The PiPa offer (“Offer”) is organized by Coca-Cola India Private Limited (“CCIPL”), in collaboration with Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). This Offer is only meant for promotional purposes.
2. The Offer is valid from August 1, 2017 to September 30, 2017 (both days inclusive) or until the stocks last, whichever is earlier (“Offer Period”).
3. The Offer is open to Indian citizens residing in India only.
4. This Offer is available on the purchase of the Coca-Cola products, Limca, Fanta or Sprite that are sold in PET packaging / bottles (“Products”). The Products eligible for the Offer with the corresponding benefits, are listed in the Schedule to these terms and conditions.
5. Through the Offer Period, customers who purchase the Products shall be eligible to receive an alphanumeric Amazon.in gift card code (“GC Code”) of a pre-determined amount (set-out in the Schedule), which shall redeemable on the website www.amazon.in (“Amazon.in”). The GC Code can be redeemed (in the manner specified below) to get ‘Amazon Pay Balance’ equivalent to the pre-determined value of the GC Code. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that ‘Amazon Pay Balance’ is the sum of all balances associated with Gift Cards in your Amazon.in account.
6. Steps to participate in the Offer:
(a) To receive the GC Code, the customers will be required to purchase a Product and SMS the unique code (not the GC Code) that has been printed behind the label of the Product (“Unique Code”) to 9266392663. The customers need to send the SMS with the Unique Code before September 30, 2017.
(b) Upon validating the authenticity /genuineness of the Unique Code and the uniqueness of the mobile number from which the SMS has been sent, customers will receive a GC Code through an SMS to the same mobile number.
(c) To redeem the GC Code, the customer needs to take the following steps:
If using a web browser:
(i) Visit www.amazon.in/addgiftvoucher.
(ii) At the log-in page, enter email id and password for your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an Amazon.in account, create an account.
(iii) Click on ‘Login’.
(iv) Enter the alphanumeric GC Code and click on ‘Add to your balance’.
If using the Amazon.in mobile application:
(i) On the Mobile App please log-in to your Amazon.in account;
(ii) Click on ”Amazon Pay”; go to “Add Gift Card”.
(iii) Enter the alphanumeric GC Code and Click on ‘Add Now’.
(d) Upon following the above steps, the customer will be able to add the value of the GC Code to the Amazon Pay Balance in their Amazon.in account.
7. The “Steps to participate in the Offer” instructions form a part of these terms and conditions.
8. The terms and conditions for redemption of the Code are available at: www.amazon.in/giftvouchertnc.
9. A customer can only redeem the GC Code before October 31, 2017.
10. Only one (1) GC Code will be sent to one (1) mobile number, irrespective of the number of Unique Codes sent from such mobile number. In other words, once a GC Code has been sent to a particular mobile number, the subsequent Unique Codes sent from the same mobile number will be rejected and no GC Code will be sent in return.
11. A registered user on Amazon.in can redeem only one (1) Code during the Offer Period.
12. Stock of the Products, without the Unique Code will also be available (across India) during the Offer Period. Further, stock of the Products, containing the Unique Code, may continue to be available even after the expiry of the Offer Period. However, the customer understands and agrees that he/she will not be permitted to participate in the Offer or avail the benefits under the Offer, after the expiry of the Offer Period.
13. The GC Code can be redeemed only on Amazon.in and can be used to make purchases on Amazon.in, subject to the Gift Card terms and conditions available on Amazon.in. The customer’s use of Amazon.in is governed by Conditions of Use and the Privacy Notice published on Amazon.in. CCIPL and/or Amazon do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on Amazon.in and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery, warranties or after sales service of such products.
14. The amount of the GC Code that will be provided to the customers shall be in accordance with the Schedule hereto and cannot be modified by the customer at any time. Neither CCIPL nor Amazon shall entertain any claims in this regard.
15. The customers need to contact Amazon customer care, for any issues with regard to the redemption of the Code on Amazon.in.