FlipKart Cashless Payday (1-3rd Jan):Extra 10% off with Cashless Payments
FlipKart Cashless Payday ,10% off deals:Hello Guys , Flipkart has come up with an awesome deal where you get 10% Instant Discount with All Debit Cards, Credit Cards and NetBanking on purchase of products.
Offer is valid from 1st to 3rd january. So, hurry up and loot the deal by purchasing the products.
How to get Deals in FlipKart Cashless Payday Extra 10% off Online?
- Visit deal page deal page (Visit offer source before proceeding)
- Click add to cart
- Login or register
- Update or select shipping details
- Pay the amount using using Your credit card /debit card(“Card”) or Netbanking.
- For offersource :- visit
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Offer (defined below) is being run by either of the sellers with the following display names, OmniTech Retail, RetailNet and IndiFlashMart (each a “Seller“) on flipkart.com, Flipkart Mobile App, Flipkart Lite Platform (all three collectively, “Platform“), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart“).
- By participating in this Offer, user (“You“, “Your” or “Customer“) agrees to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (“T&C“); and
- Offer is valid from January 1st, 2018 (00:00 hrs) to January 3rd, 2018 (23:59 hrs) (“Offer Period“).
- To avail this Offer You must do/ fulfil the following:
- Age must be 18 years or above;
- Must have a valid account on the Platform and log into the same;
- Purchase products (except for ink cartridges) sold by any of the above mentioned Seller under any of the following categories appearing on the Platform, namely, (i) Televisions (ii) small home and Kitchen appliances, (iii) tablets, (iv) printers and ink cartridges, (v) monitors, (vi) Appliances( washing machine, air conditioners, refrigerators, microwave ovens and dishwashers) (vii) Furniture, (viii), Gaming Consoles (“Product/s“) during the Offer Period for the Minimum Purchase Amount in either of the specified categories as per Table A.
- Purchase of Product/s must be made by using Your valid and current credit card /debit card(“Card”) or Netbanking.
- In case of partial payment made using Flipkart Gift Card/ Wallet or due to realisation of exchange offers, discount will be valid only on the amount paid through Card.
- Upon fulfilling the above requirements , You will get an instant discount of 10% on the total amount spent or the amount paid by Card (in case of partial payment or partial cancellations made as per the T&Cs) in each of the applicable categories subject to a maximum discount under such category as per Table A (“Offer“).
- Table A:
|Serial No.||Category||“Minimum Purchase Amount” (in INR)||“Maximum Discount Amount” (in INR)|
|2||Appliances (Washing Machines, Refrigerators, Microwave Ovens, Air Conditioners and Dishwashers)||3000||1000|
|3||Small Home and Kitchen Appliances||1000||1000|
|6||Printers and Monitors||6000||1000|
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer not applicable to Card on delivery transactions, corporate/commercial cards, PhonePe UPI and/or EMI based transactions.
- The maximum discount that can be availed per card per category is the mentioned in the Table above.
- Discount is not applicable on gift wrap or premium delivery charges.
- In case of complete cancellations, You will not be eligible for this Offer. If You cancel part of the order, You will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount paid, basis eligibility.
- Flipkart does not endorse the Products and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness,delivery or after sales service of the Products, which shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the Seller.
- Pictures of Products shown in the communication sent either through mailers or displayed on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the Products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Sale of Products on the Platform is subject to availability with the Sellers and accordingly Flipkart in no circumstancesshall be liable for non-availability of any of the Products.
- Under no circumstance will the discount being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart or the
- Flipkart reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as beingcarried out for availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise.
- Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered bythe Sellers and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of the Seller and without reference to Flipkart.
- All government levies etc. shall be payable by You as applicable at the time the respective Offers were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- This Offer shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts in Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Offer.
- You are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till 10 days from the day of delivery of the Product. Post such date Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
- Flipkart reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these T&C or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Flipkart or the Seller shall not be liable for any failure by bank/ UPI facilitator to honor/ facilitate Your transaction or forany technical issues because of which the transaction made by You is unsuccessful.
- You shall indemnify and hold Flipkart and concerned Seller harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart or such Seller as a consequence of:
- Your violation of applicable laws; and
- any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This Offer is valid only in India.
- Further, as required by applicable law, if You make a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2 00 000.00, You will be required to upload a scanned copy of Your PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by You will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by You,it need not be submitted again.Your order will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between Your Name and the name on the Pan Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.