FoodPanda Coupons & Offers for June 2018
Foodpanda Coupons ,Foodpanda loot,Foodpnda discount offers : Hello guys i am once again back with foodpanda loot offer where you will get 50% cashback for first 3 orders up to Rs 100 with code FP50.
Offer is valid for new customers and for first 3 orders.Max discount is Rs 100 on each order.15% cashback on paying with paytm and 10% with phonepe.
Offer valid till 30th June .Unfortunately not valid on Dominos, Subway.
check this : amazon dry fruits offer
Steps To Redeem Foodpanda Coupons :
1. First of all go to Foodpanda Website Order Now
2. Login/Signup to your account
3. Now Order Your Delicious Food
4. Apply code – ” FP50 ” or use ” save50 ” if works
5. Pay via any payments method preferably with paytm or phonepe to get addition cashback.
6. You will Get 50% off up to Rs 100 order(You can order first 3 orders for 50% off) (offers source)
Terms & Conditions of Foodpanda Coupons
- Offer is valid only for new customers.
- 50% off on First 3 orders.
- Max Rs100 can be availed on each order.
- Apply Voucher Code FP50 to avail the offer.
- On using FP50, the user will receive 2 new voucher codes with the same terms & conditions via email and SMS within 6 hrs of first order. The vouchers will also be visible in “Voucher List” on foodpanda app.
- Offer is valid on Mobile App and web transactions.
- Valid only on online payments till 30th June.
- Not valid on Dominos, Subway.
- cannot be clubbed with any other running offer.
- valid only on delivery orders, and cannot be availed for pick up orders.
- In no case whatsoever can the discount amount be refunded, encashed or partly encashed
- In case of any query regarding the offer, please email us at email@example.com
- Foodpanda reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter the Offer at any time without prior notice.
- Foodpanda reserves the right to deny the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer.
- In no event shall foodpanda be liable for any abuse or misuse of the code due to the negligence of the customer.
- All disputes are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction.