Get Uber Gift Voucher worth Rs 50/- on successful transaction of Bill Payment or Recharge or In-App Bus Booking or online Payments on Merchants Website or Pay at Shop for the value of Rs 100/- or more through JioMoney during the Offer Period.
- Offer is valid from 24th August, 2017 to 2nd September, 2017. (“Offer Period”)
- Only Customers who have received SMS or offer notification from JioMoney are eligible under this offer.
- Eligible Transaction under this offer is successful transaction of Bill Payment or Recharge or In-App Bus Booking or Online Payments on Merchants website or Pay at Shop for the value of Rs 100/- or more through JioMoney during the Offer Period (“Eligible Transaction”).
- Person to Person (P2P), Person to Bank (P2B) and Load Money shall not be considered as Eligible Transaction.
- Refund or Cancelled Transactions shall not be considered as Eligible Transaction under this offer.
- The customer can avail this offer only once during the Offer Period.
- The customer who makes successful Eligible Transaction will get Uber Gift Voucher worth Rs 50/- against such successful Eligible Transaction in JioMoney account within T plus 2 (Two) Working days (Where “T” is the date of successful Eligible Transaction).
- The customers will be notified by an SMS and the voucher will be updated in the offer section of the JioMoney app.
- The value of voucher is not charged to the customers.
- The offer shall be subject to regulatory limits and other laws as applicable.
- The terms and conditions of the Uber Gift Vouchers shall be applicable for the use of vouchers and Reliance Payment Solutions Ltd (“JioMoney”) will not be responsible or liable for any issues/dispute/loss etc. arising out of or related to the same.
- JioMoney reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion, modify or end or call back any of its offer without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of JioMoney shall be final.
- This offer can’t be clubbed with any other offer.
- The Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.