Freecharge Loot100 – Get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 100 Recharge or Bill Payment (Account Specific). Freecharge is offering Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 100 or above Recharge but this is a account specific.
The offer is valid till 19th March 2018.FreeCharge LOOT100 Cashback Coupon offer is Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number/Device.
Note- This is an Account Specific Code and will work only for those users who got the Email/SMS from FreeCharge. So check your Email/SMS. So Hurry up
How to Get Rs 100 Cashback on Freecharge Loot100 ?
1) Firstly goto FreeCharge Website Here
2) Install & Open your FreeCharge App (If Already download Skip this)
3) Now Login or Sign up your Account on FreeCharge App
4) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 100 or more
5) Apply Coupon:- LOOT100 let us know if you have another coupon also mention the validity.
6) Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using Debit/Credit card only.
7) That’s it, you will get your Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 working hours.
Also Read: Freecharge Get10 Offer
Terms & Conditions:-
1. 100% cashback on successful Recharges/Bill payments done till 19th March 2018.
2. No minimum transaction amount. Max cashback of Rs.100
3. LOOT100 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer & linked to email ID
4. Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number/Device.
5. Valid on credit/debit card/Net banking/FC Balance & UPI transactions only
6. Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
7. Offer is not valid for Addcash transactions
8. Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
9. We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
10. For all other queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
11. We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account