Paytm Veet offer – Get Rs 10/20/40 Paytm Cash Free on Veet Hair Removal Cream
Paytm Veet offer, Paytm Veet recharge , Paytm veet , veet Paytm Offer , Veet offer trick , Paytm Veet Offer Free 10 Rs Paytm Cash – Get Rs 10 or Rs 20 or Rs 40 Paytm cash on every Pack of Veet Hair Removal cream.
A user can redeem this offer 1 time per Paytm wallet account. This Paytm Veet Offer is valid in India till 28th February 2018. Veet 15gm Cream has Rs 10 Paytm cash code, Veet 25gm has Rs 20 Paytm cash and 50gm Cream is has Rs 40 Free Paytm Cash code. So,follow the Steps to redeem Your coupon !!
How to Get Rs 15 Paytm cash from Paytm Veet Hair Removal Cream:-
1) First of all goto your Nearest General or kirana Store (Make sure your General Store have Latest Products)
2) Buy Veet Hair Removal Cream of 15gm or 25gm or 50gm.
3) After purchasing the Product, look for the 12 digit code printed on the back of the label.
4) Once you have the unique coupon then Note down and use it to get Free Paytm cash of Rs 10 or Rs 20 or Rs 40.
5) Use Only “Android Chrome browser” or “PC/Laptop” for redemption otherwise it won’t work.
How to Redeem this coupon at Paytm?
Note:- Please use only Android chrome browser or PC/Laptop only to use this offer otherwise it will not work.
1) Now goto Paytm Veet offer Page
2) Enter your Unique Cash code which you have on Veet Hair Removal Cream Pack.
3) Login / Sign up your Paytm account.
4) Amount gets added to your Paytm wallet instantly.
5) You can use it for your Mobile Recharge & Bill Payment or shop at paytm
Frequently Asked Question:-
1. How can I redeem my cash code? Paytm Veet offer – www.paytm.com/veet
a. Log on to https://paytm.com/veet
b. Enter your Paytm cash code printed inside the pack click proceed
c. If you don’t have an account then register your mobile no. or email ID with a password to create an account
d. Participants already registered with Paytm.com can use their existing credentials to avail the offer by applying the code
e. Your Paytm Cash will be added into your Paytm wallet within 24 hours
f. You can use your Paytm cash to do mobile recharge/DTH recharge/shopping etc.
g. For any assistance/queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
h. For detailed T&C, please visit https://paytm.com/offer/veet-help/
i. Promo till stock lasts or 10th November, 2017, whichever is earlier.
2. How many cash codes can I redeem? Paytm Veet offer – www.paytm.com/veet
You can redeem only 1 unique promo codes per wallet account (identified by a mobile number) in total during the length of the promotion. The promo code can be redeemed until 10th January 2017,
3. What can I use Paytm Cash for?
You can use Paytm Cash to recharge your prepaid mobile number, DTH or Data card or pay your mobile, landline, electricity & gas bills. You can also use it to shop from our range of lakhs of items!
4. How many cash codes can I use? Paytm Veet offer – www.paytm.com/veet
You can use upto 1 cash codes in total till the end of offer.
5. How and where can I shop using my Paytm Cash? Paytm Veet offer – www.paytm.com/veet
Oh, you can shop across categories of Men, Women, Electronics, Home, Sports & more, right here at Paytm! You can recharge you mobile, DTH and much more. You can shop at the website here or on your Paytm App.
6. How to use Paytm Cash for mobile recharging Paytm Veet offer – www.paytm.com/veet
Step 1 – Go to paytm.com
Step 2 – Enter your mobile details, amount (amount equal to the money you have in Paytm wallet. If you enter an amount more than wallet balance then you will have to make differential payment through credit/debit card) and click on proceed to recharge
Step 3 – Click on Proceed to Pay
Step 4 – Click on use Paytm wallet to complete the payment
7. I already have an account on Paytm.com. Is this offer for me too? Paytm Veet offer – www.paytm.com/veet
Yes existing Paytm users can also use their cash code and get Paytm Cash.
8. I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this? Paytm Veet offer – www.paytm.com/veet
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm to verify your account. You will need to go through this step only once.
Terms and Conditions:-
1) As used herein, the terms set forth below shall be defined as follows, the singular definition including the plural and vice-versa, unless the context suggests otherwise:
2) Paytm shall mean ONE97 Communication Ltd. Company shall mean “Reckitt Benckiser (India) Private Limited”, being an existing company within the meaning of the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at 227, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Okhla, New Delhi – 110020
3) Paytm Coupon Code shall mean the coupon code of Paytm that would entitle the Participant(s) to Paytm cash of Rs. 10/-, 20/- and 40/- (Rupees ten, twenty and forty only) on purchase of Offer Stock of 15g, 25g and 50g respectively, which can be redeemed by following the redemption steps given here under.
4) Paytm Veet Offer shall mean the offer to purchase the Offer Stock and get assured Paytm Coupon Codes.
5) Veet Paytm Offer Period shall mean the limited period during which the Offer shall remain valid and available i.e. from November 1 2017 to February 28, 2018 or till the Offer Stocks lasts, whichever is earlier.
6) Paytm Offer Stock shall mean Veet Hair removal cream 15g, 25g and 50g.
Participant (s) shall mean such natural person(s) who get entitled to the Paytm Coupon Code by participating in the Offer.
7) By participating in the Offer, the Participant(s) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the Company and/ or Paytm.
8) The Company and/ or Paytm reserve its right to amend these terms and conditions or withdraw or amend the Offer anytime without notice and without being liable. No correspondence from the Participant(s) or otherwise in this regard shall be entertained.
Offer Terms and Conditions:-
1) Offer is valid during the Offer Period and only on purchase of the Offer Stock, to the exclusion of all other products, outlets/ stores.
2) The Paytm Coupon Code would entitle the Participant(s) to Paytm cash of Rs. 10/-, 20/- and 40/- (Rupees ten, twenty and forty only) on purchase of Offer Stock of 15g, 25g and 50g respectively, which can be redeemed by following the redemption steps give in condition 3 below.
3) Following steps need to be followed by the Participant(s) to redeem the Paytm Coupon Code received on purchase of the Offer Stock:
4) Find the cashback promocode on the pack
5) Visit paytm.com/veet and enter the promocode in the specified text box
Login into existing Paytm account or if a new user then create a new Paytm account
6) Cashback shall be credited into the user’s wallet within 24 hours.
7) The Offer is valid only for the Offer Period, for Indian nationals residing in India who are eighteen or above eighteen years of age. If the Paytm Coupon Code is redeemed/ utilized by anyone below the age of eighteen years, the same should be done/ made under the supervision of and with the consent of their parents/ legal guardians. In such cases, parents/ legal guardians shall deemed to have read, understood and agreed to adhere to these terms and conditions in entirety and to be bound by them.
8) Paytm Coupon Code shall be valid during it’s validity period, as mentioned therein, and not later than the Offer Period (“Expiry Date”) i.e. 28th February, 2018.
9) The Paytm Coupon Code shall be redeemable on mobile wallet of Paytm by only such Participant(s)/ who have an account on Paytm and subject to the redemption terms and conditions, as may be made applicable and amended from time to time by Paytm. (Paytm.com/offers/veet-help)
7) The redemption of the Paytm Coupon Code shall be subject to verification to Paytm’s discretion and satisfaction.
Each Paytm Coupon Code shall be redeemable on Paytm only once, on single transaction and on single Paytm account and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or offers. If full value on any Paytm Coupon Code cannot be fully availed for any reason, any remaining amount thereby shall neither be exchangeable with cash nor another voucher and will automatically be forfeited. Any additional value on any transaction exceeding the value of the Paytm Coupon Code shall be paid by the Participant(s)/ themselves.
8) Neither Company nor Paytm, including without limitation, their respective Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. shall be held liable if the Paytm Coupon Code has expired or used without permission/ authorization nor will they be bound/ obliged to replace the Paytm Coupon Code in case of any such aforestated event.
9) The Paytm Coupon Code shall be considered null and void if used after the Expiry Date or if tampered.
10) Usage of the Paytm Coupon Code shall imply that the Participant(s) have read, understood and agreed to adhere to the terms and conditions in entirety and be bound by them and that he/ she is availing the Offer at their sole risk and is governed by the terms and conditions herein.
11) In the event of any dispute, decision of the Company shall be final, binding and non challengeable.
12) At its sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Offer without giving any communication including due to any Force Majeure conditions or otherwise and the Company shall bear no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of the Offer.
13) Subject to any applicable laws (a) All warranties, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by the Company or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. under the Offer or any transactions effected through the Offer;
(b) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written, illustrative or pictographic derived through the Offer or otherwise shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by the Company or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. under the Offer or any transactions effected through the Offer.
14) Use of the Paytm Coupon Code constitutes permission to the organizers to use the Sparticipants names and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade, if the Company so deems fit, without further compensation or notice. Veet Paytm offer – www.paytm.com/veet
15) By using the Paytm Coupon Code, the Participant(s) agree to supply or provide their personal details (name, address, contact no., email id etc.) and consents to use of their personal details (name, address, email id etc.) by the Company, Paytm, their respective Affiliates, employees, permitted assigns and agency partners for promotional purposes, if the need arises.
16) The organizors shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) arising in connection with the Offer or redemption/ utilization of the Paytm Coupon Code or anything in relation thereto, including, from any personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to the property, which might be suffered or sustained or apprehended, except to the extent to any liability not excluded by law.
17) The Participant(s) agree and undertake to indemnify and keep the Company, Paytm, including their respective Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc. harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses including but not limited to legal fees and other charges which may be incurred or suffered by them due to the breach of any terms and conditions contained herein by the Participant(s) and/or infringement or violation of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of a third party by the Participant(s) and, or, arising from the utilization/ redemption of the Paytm Coupon Code or participation in the Offer.
18) The Participant(s) shall not be entitled to any cash prize under the Offer. Paytm Coupon Code given under the Offer, have no monetary value, are not for sale or resale, non- transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or any other item.
19) Any taxes/ levies and charges on the Paytm Coupon Code received under the Offer or upon redemption of it shall be sole responsibility of the Participant(s).
20) Nothing under the Offer shall affect any intellectual property rights of the Company/Paytm in anything, including without limitation, any product or property, which may be the subject matter of the Offer or otherwise.
21) These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes in regard to the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in New Delhi alone.